Monday, 25 January 2016

Aadhaar card update in State of my city

In this article I will discuss information on how to update aadhaar card information. There are many situations in which you want make correction of your old aadhaar card.

For update of aadhaar card you have to give old adhaar Xerox copy to the enrollment agency, after verifying your original aadhaar card agency will update your old adhaar data.

To get update of your aadhaar you will have to wait at least week and in some cases it may take a month time.If you have lost supporting document like election card and other document than you have option of getting a character certificate from your panchayat which will help you to update of adhaar card.

No comments: